Healthcare Lines of Business
- Skilled Nursing - Choose one of our state-licensed skilled care centers when you require high levels of individualized health care and services. There, a specialist-led Optimal care team of licensed nurses, certified nursing assistants, rehabilitation therapists and other professionals relies on your input – and collaborates with your physician – to develop your plan of care, and keep you your healthiest. Life enrichment, educational and spiritual activities enhance your wellness.
- Assisted Living - Assisted living is designed to allow you to maintain your highest levels of independence and health, while enjoying an appealing place to call home. You choose when and how to receive health and personal care services with licensed nurses available to help manage assisted living care. Added conveniences and optional amenities can enrich your assisted living experience.
- Independent Living - Maintenance-free independent living leaves you more time to experience everything your senior living and care community has to offer, including an active social calendar of celebrations, stimulating programs, spiritual events, or a quiet time at home. An array of added conveniences and optional amenities enhances the sheer freedom of independent living with style – yours!
- Adult Day Services - Our community-based programs provide social, recreational and supportive services to older adults who live alone, or as dependent relatives. Nutritious meals programs are available at some locations. Adult Day Service centers also offer participants’ care providers time off from the demanding responsibilities of caregiving.
- PACE - The Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) provides comprehensive medical and social services to certain frail, community-dwelling elderly individuals, most of whom are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid benefits.
- Home Health - Whether you need a higher level of care due to a change in your health, short-term assistance while recovering from an illness or hospital stay, or require help living with a disability or chronic disease, a home health services team of nurses, rehab therapists and home health aides delivers care right in your residence. Your individualized plan of care is coordinated by your team, in collaboration with you and your physician.
- Senior Meals - Senior CommUnity Meals delivers hot meals to homebound program participants whenever possible. In some circumstances, such as for people in more remote locations, frozen meals are delivered. They also serves nutritious meals to eligible older adults in community dining centers.